While there is no single philanthropic approach that fits all scenarios, I'm pleased to support funders, donors and intermediaries with strategy and planning services that develop options for investment approaches, and also to provide strategic advising for multi-sector collaborations that are tackling some of today’s most challenging issues. My approach is informed by my many years of work in private philanthropy, as a consultant to funders and intermediaries, and my engagement with community, private and corporate philanthropy and public sector funders over the past 20 years.
I offer general consulting services independent of subject matter area, and also offer specific subject matter services.
- Strategic planning
- Giving program design and strategy, RFP design
- Forming and managing complex multi-organization and multi-sector collaborations
- Funder collaboration
- Evaluation strategy for funders
Subject matter-related services:
Within the following specific domains:
- Secondary K-12 Education
- Youth Development
- Grant/giving program design or redesign
- Giving strategy development
- Research and report writing
- Establishing evaluation strategies (but am not an evaluator of programs)
- Facilitating collaboration